Saturday, April 8, 2017

I'M LATE, I'M LATE FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE!!!  LOL OK I'm not that late but I am  here now!  BEFORE I GET STARTED, I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO LINDA AND HER ADMIN ON ANOTHER FUN AND SUCCESSFUL HOP!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LETTING ME PLAY!! 
Ok, on to the pictures.  My partner Fay Wolfenden from B.C. Canada, sent me all of the Wonderful beads and bobs in the first pic.  And here is what I did with them.

The first one did is a Sterling Silver and Dichroic piece that Fay made!  I love the focal and did not want to take away from that so I used the Lampwork beads that she sent and just added some color and chain.


This is the next one I made!  I love the colors and the design and again just wanted to accentuate the focal.  So I did a little searching and found a baggie of the perfect colored beads.  Added them , one of Fay's Lampwork beads and some chain and we have this one done!



 I was lucky enough to have time to make a few more pieces on Friday. This is the first one I made!  I love these colors and the shapes.  I wanted to do something to show off how unique and cool they were so I went asymmetrical and added some dyed Howlite and center colored crystals and an angel wing.



This is the last necklace I made.  Fay works in copper and sent me some wonderful pieces.  This one was a Focal/Clasp and I really wanted to use it!  So I used the focal part and added crystals and a dragonfly and one of Fay's beautiful Lampwork beads.  I strung it on sari silk and added the clasp on the back and that one is done!


This is the last piece I made.  I used 2 of Fay's Lampwork beads and added Amazonite, freshwater pearls ad of course a dragonfly, and a  saying tag.

I really hope you enjoyed these!!! Please go see my partner Fay at http://torchfairy.blogspot.com


19 comments:

  1. Thank you twice Beadwork Dreams. I really had fun with them! Be Blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous soup Robin! Your designs are wonderful and I can't decide which one I like best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Robin! I am so glad you like them, I really had a lot of fun!!!

      Delete
  3. Oh, so many pretties! You definitely knocked a lot of beautiful designs out. Each and every one is beautiful and distinctive. Wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bunches Crafty Hope!!! I had some beautiful focals to work with and great beads too!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Robin, You showed Fay's beautiful lampworked focal perfectly in your first necklace. It is my favorite. Good choices on the accent beads that you used with the lime colored focal. Great job using your swap beads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky, Thank you so much!!! I like the 1st necklace a lot too!!!

      Delete
  5. Fay was my partner last year she outdid herself and sent you wonderful beads and you did a great job using them love the silver circle focal piece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really excited with all of the goodies she sent! Glad you like them Lori!!

      Delete
  6. Phwoar! Your designs are so lush and full of movement! That first focal is absolutely stunning and you showcased it to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank you so much Nelly May!!! I appreciate that!

      Delete
  7. You did a really beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachel!!! I am so glad you like them! Be Blessed!

      Delete
  8. Your designs are so balance and at the same time showing off the gorgeous focals! My favorite is the necklace with the clasp used as focal and the bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate that compliment Bairozan!!! I am glad you like them! Be Blessed!

      Delete