Monday, May 6, 2013

Good Monday Morning to all of my wonderful beady friends!!! We had a really good show this weekend and, though we worked hard it was a lot of fun!!!  I have pictures posted on my regular facebook page  with our set up and the jewelry we had.  A lot of that is gone now!!! Yeah!!!  We talked to  lots of people got a lot of pieces created and just had so much fun!!!
Our next show is June 7-9 and is a really great music festival that is outside.  We have a good tent and I really hope that the weather is good!!
I will be posting the pictures of our set up either tonight or tomorrow night.  It will depend on my energy level after a 13hr day today.  This is not a high stress or labor intensive job but after that long anyone would be tired then I have to drive nearly 3/4 of an hour to get home.  So we will just see how it goes!!!  Remember you are all well Loved!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment