Monday, March 17, 2014

 HoneyandOllie.com [honeyandollie.com]  Rain Hannah's wonderful blog shows some of her amazing jewelry designs.  I got my "8th Bead Soup Blog Party" soup from Rainy today!!!  And it is amazing!!!


Browse thru my pictures, read the blog from earlier today and you get a sweet and talented picture of Rain Hannah!
 Pretty boxes with cool flowers. Great color scheme.

 So we have waxed linen [?] cord in slate and ivory,
vintage Sari Silk, luscious color and feel. Amozonite and chalcedony , tiger eye and handcrafted blown glass head pins!
The Fairytale tile from Rainy herself. The clasp in soft tealy blue/green is from Heather Powers, Humblebeads. Also in this picture are yellow opal and the czech glass flowers and the turquoise rondelles.
In this pic you also have the delicate and sweet white flowers and just behind them the golden coin pearls.
 In this pic I have my favorite stone...Agate!!! and then next to it is the wonderful lampwork [blown glass?] 2 handled urn. This is so amazing to me, it is closed with a cork and has 3-4 matching beads in glass that go with it.

 I think it is quite the haul and I can see being very busy with ideas!!! thanks again Rain Hannah!!!























No comments:

Post a Comment