Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I have been working on getting this on my blog forever.  And I have the picture but I don't think it is going to work like it is supposed to.  Sometimes I feel so stupid!!!  So I will go back to the drawing board in a little bit.  My head is threatening to fall off!!
I was not planning on blogging about this in particular today!!! LOL  You know what they say about the best laid plans of mice and men!!LOL! 
I have today off so I planned to get a little more sleep, then tackle all of the things I need to get done!  Instead, I did not lay back down.  I just had my breakfast and got started.!!!I started picking out the pieces for my "Soup".  I have 2 or 3 ways to go depending on which clasp I use!  HMMMMM??!!
I have packages to get sent, those are separated and I have to get them to the post office yet today.!!
I have a fun gift to send too!
My partner for BSBP& is Rana Wilson!!! She is just great!  I checked out her blog and her studio site and she does wonderful work!!! It will be a privilege to have her work with what I send!!! I hope she loves it and that it is at least a bit of a challenge!I am going to upload some pictures now.  I will be right back...Don't miss me too much...well...maybe a little!!!LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment