I got a little carried with both taking pictures and painting metal today! I need to seal these but I made them with my new Big Kick that I got from Michael's last week. I was having some issue with the blank sheets of copper and silver for embossing, it seemed to me like it was entirely to thick. So I went and bought some of the Vintaj blanks and found that they were the same thickness. So I worked just a little harder and got a Bunch of blanks embossed. And there they sat. Well today was my day off and I sanded and polished and painted quite a few of them. Not sure you can tell the colors very well but they are really great in person. It was messy and a lot of fun. Now that they are all on here and I gave you a bit of info, I am going to go back to beading!!! Have a wonderful week!
Wood from a bracelet I took apart! love the way it turned out!
Plain blanks on the right and on the left and below are some embossed and etched pieces.
Kind of hard to see the patterns but I used the embossing folders of the butterfly and the birds from Vintaj and the etching folder of the leaves.
You can see the pattern really well here.
These are the paints and the sanding stick I used. The stick is actually a large nail file/emery board that has several surfaces. It works great and we got it from our local dollar store!
Hopefully you can see these colors. They came out great!